- Can I Store Video on Another Cloud Storage or NAS?
Wired kits come with an internal hard drive. Other cloud storage services and NAS are not supported.
- How to cancel the cloud subscription service
Follow the steps below to cancel your cloud subscription service - this will avoid auto-renewal charges in the future while still allowing you to enjoy our current paid subscription term.
1. Log into your EZVIZ account from your Mobile App
2. From the "Home Page" tap on the name of the camera or the SN to open the device settings page
3. Scroll down to "Storage Status", then tap on "Cloud Storage"
4. Click on "manage plans" and cancel your subscription.
Please note that when the subscription is canceled:
1. There are no refunds/prorated dates
2. Your recording plan will expire when it reaches the end of the subscription period
- Does EZVIZ wired kits record all the time or only when motion events occur?
EZVIZ wired kits are configured to record continuously by default, Users have the option to configure the device to record continuously, record motion events or disable the recording. When the HDD reaches its maximum capacity, the newest videos overwrites the oldest videos ensuring that you have recordings at all times.
- Can I turn a wired kit into a wireless kit and connect it through Wi-Fi?
EZVIZ HD security systems are not wireless and need to be connected to a router using an Ethernet cable
- Can the DVR record sound? If so, how many channels can record audio?
Yes, the DVRs can record audio from one channel only. To do this, connect an amplified microphone to the mic jack on the back of the device and go to the settings page to activate the channel you want.
How to activate Mic recording:
1) Log into your EZVIZ DVR device settings page
2) Click Advanced Settings
3) From the Record menu option, click Parameters
4) Select the camera you want audio for and to activate it
5) Scroll down to stream type
6) Select the Video and Audio options and click Apply.
- How to Disable Video Loss Alarm Notification for Wired Kits Using the Web App
1. Log into your EZVIZ Account from the Web
a) Open a web browser (Safari or Internet Explorer 11)
b) Type www.ezvizlife.com
c) Click on cloud sign-in, enter your username/password and log in.
2. Click on the system management menu
Select the device
3. Scroll down to view the Linked video source.
Click the radio button and uncheck all the channels that are unlinked.
4. Repeat the process for all wired kits attached to your EZVIZ account with unused channels that you wish to disable the video loss notification.
Please Note: You can always enable this feature at any time once you connect more cameras to your recording device
- Password Reset via Long Serial Number
Password Reset via Long Serial Number
To process your password reset request, please kindly take a picture of the reset password screen on your monitor(Your picture should be similar to the example below, ensure that the serial number is legible)
Attach the picture to an email including your Full name, email address, Place of purchase, Date of Purchase, and send that email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will respond to you with your set of secure code to reset the password
***In the future, you can reset your password conveniently by using the file attached to this message or by connecting the EZVIZ device to a router and adding your EZVIZ device to your EZVIZ account. Please follow the steps below to add your EZVIZ device to your account;
1. Download and install the EZVIZ mobile app or from your computer browser(Firefox, Internet Explorer or Safari), visit us.ezvizlife.com and click on support > Navigation > cloud sign in
2. Create an EZVIZ account or log into an existing account
3. Tap on the “+” sign or “Add a device” icon
4. Select the option to add by serial number
5. Input the 9-digit serial number (0820181021CCWR123456789WCVU) and follow the prompt
6. When prompted, input the new password you have just created for your EZVIZ device and complete the process
- How many device can you add to one EZVIZ account?
You can have up to 128 EZVIZ devices added to one EZVIZ account.
- How to Subscribe to the CloudPlay Cloud Recording Service
ZVIZ Cloud Cameras have the option for users to purchase Cloud Storage service – Service plans can only be purchased from the mobile app.
Here is the step by step guide to enable you perform this task
1. Log into your EZVIZ app
a) Enter your username and password – Click the login tab to log into your account
2. Click on the device settings menu
From the home page, select the device you want to activate from the list of cloud cameras on your EZVIZ account
3. Scroll to the Storage Tab and Click on that tab.
Click on the on Cloud Storage and Click on the “Subscribe” button.
4. Choose your service plan
5. Agree to the terms and condition
6. Enter your billing information
7. Complete the subscription by submitting the payment.
- Can wireless ezviz cameras (such as the ezviz mini 360 plus 1080p) be added to an EZVIZ wired Kit??
EZVIZ cloud devices cannot be added to the EZVIZ wired kits.
However you can install both devices separately, add both cloud devices and wired kits to your EZVIZ account and view both devices at the same time from one app.