How to Upgrade your Wired Kit Firmware
Locate the correct firmware for your device by cross-checking the complete model number posted on the bottom of the DVR or NVR, download and save the file to your computer.
- Click on the folder, unzip the folder (using WinRAR or 7zip) and move the file "digicap.dav" to a USB
- Insert the USB into the EZVIZ DVR/NVR, from the menu options, click on device management, and input your password to login into the settings page of your device.
- From the menu options on the left, click on advanced settings, then maintenance
- On the top of that page locate the “upgrade icon” and click to enter the menu
- Select the option to upgrade using a USB(USB-Upgrade) from the bottom of the screen, locate the file digicap.dav on the USB, follow the prompt and click to start the upgrade
This will take a few minutes, once you have completed the setup, the system will reboot to complete the upgrade process
*******Ensure you locate the correct complete model number for your device before downloading the correct firmware to upgrade your device*******