- Can I view all my cameras at the same time though the app or website?
From the mobile app/Web app you can only view 4 cameras at a time.
You can view up to 32 cameras using the EZVIZ PC studio lite for Windows
- How long is my Warranty?
All EZVIZ products have a warranty period of one year from the time of purchase.
- Does EZVIZ wired kits record all the time or only when motion events occur?
EZVIZ wired kits are configured to record continuously by default, Users have the option to configure the device to record continuously, record motion events or disable the recording. When the HDD reaches its maximum capacity, the newest videos overwrites the oldest videos ensuring that you have recordings at all times.
- How many device can you add to one EZVIZ account?
You can have up to 128 EZVIZ devices added to one EZVIZ account.
- Can wireless ezviz cameras (such as the ezviz mini 360 plus 1080p) be added to an EZVIZ wired Kit??
EZVIZ cloud devices cannot be added to the EZVIZ wired kits.
However you can install both devices separately, add both cloud devices and wired kits to your EZVIZ account and view both devices at the same time from one app.
- Can the night vision feature be turned off on EZVIZ cloud cameras?
EZVIZ Cloud devices and IP wired kits gives you the option to toggle on/off the IR lights.
- Do wired kit cameras have built in audio?
The cameras that are included in EZVIZ Wired kit does not have in-built audio capabilities.
- What is the maximum recommeded length for the Everyday IP kits
Maximum recommended length for EZVIZ wired IP kits is 180ft
- What type of batteries does the Mini Trooper camera uses?
EZVIZ Mini Trooper cameras uses CR123A batteries
- EZVIZ DB1 Chime Compatibility List