Sharing can be done in two different methods:
- The same device can be viewed using the same login credentials, this means when you give your friend, family member your username and password you can actually view the same device in that account at the same time.
- The second method is by sharing your device with your friend. This means you can give your friends and family privileges to view your device without owning the device. (Your friend will need to open an free EZVIZ Cloud account)
This second method can be achieved using our advanced setup platform from the Web Portal. Follow the steps below to share your device:
1. Log into your EZVIZ account from the web by visiting our website (click on the link below)
2. Click on EZVIZ Cloud sign-in link found on the horizontal navigational menu
3. Sign into your account by entering your username and password
4. On the top right corner of the page click on System Management
5. Click on the friend Management Tab on the left corner of the screen and click on Add Friends
6. Enter your friend's email associated with EZVIZ account, a brief remark and assign the device that you will like to allow that user to view
(Note – You can only share your video with a friend that has an EZVIZ account). Live view is enabled by default, but you can choose to allow the user view the playback and receive alarm notification messages.
7. Once you finish assigning the device and granting the privileges, scroll to the bottom and click on the save icon