- Will my cloud camera connect to any router?
The Mini, Mini O, Mini 360, Mini 360 Plus, and Husky models all connect to the 2.4GHz network only and should be compatible with any router that has 2.4GHz network.
- How to Export Videos to an External Device from a DVR/NVR
1. Log into your DVR/NVR
2. Connect your external USB storage device to your NVR/DVR’s USB port
3. From the top menu, Click on device management
4. From the menu on the left, Click on Advanced Settings
5. Then click on Export
6. Select the video(s) you want to export, select the time and date you wish to export and click on the export tab on the bottom of the page, select the destination location on your USB External Storage device and complete the process.
- Can the DVR record sound? If so, how many channels can record audio?
Yes, the DVRs can record audio from one channel only. To do this, connect an amplified microphone to the mic jack on the back of the device and go to the settings page to activate the channel you want.
How to activate Mic recording:
1) Log into your EZVIZ DVR device settings page
2) Click Advanced Settings
3) From the Record menu option, click Parameters
4) Select the camera you want audio for and to activate it
5) Scroll down to stream type
6) Select the Video and Audio options and click Apply.
- Does EZVIZ wired kits record all the time or only when motion events occur?
EZVIZ wired kits are configured to record continuously by default, Users have the option to configure the device to record continuously, record motion events or disable the recording. When the HDD reaches its maximum capacity, the newest videos overwrites the oldest videos ensuring that you have recordings at all times.
- How to enable and disable Auto-Switching feature for 8/16 channels EZVIZ wired Kits
EZVIZ 8/16CH Wired Kits can switch between views, in a single screen, 2*2, 1*5, and 3*3, depending on the number of ports on the device. This is not a defect, but just a feature that enables users plug and plays without having to do any configuration.
Here is the step-by-step guide to enable you to perform this task:
- Log into your NVR/DVR using a local monitor
- Move the mouse all the way to the top to see the device menu
- From the menu click to stop auto-switching option.
Auto-switching is now off.
- How can I Export videos from EZVIZ cloud cameras?
1. Log into your EZVIZ account and tap on the device cover picture to go to the live view page
2. From the Live View tap on the record icon and the recording will start, tap on the icon to stop the recording
3. Go back to the home page, then from the bottom right corner tap on the "more" icon, then tap on "my album"
4. Locate the video you just recorded and save it to your mobile device
- Can I Store Video on Another Cloud Storage or NAS?
Wired kits come with an internal hard drive. Other cloud storage services and NAS are not supported.
- How many device can you add to one EZVIZ account?
You can have up to 128 EZVIZ devices added to one EZVIZ account.
- Can the night vision feature be turned off on EZVIZ cloud cameras?
EZVIZ Cloud devices and IP wired kits gives you the option to toggle on/off the IR lights.
- Can I turn a wired kit into a wireless kit and connect it through Wi-Fi?
EZVIZ HD security systems are not wireless and need to be connected to a router using an Ethernet cable