- How to create a backup video using the mobile App on Wired Kits
1) Log into your EZVIZ account
2) Choose the device you wish to back up to your mobile device
3) While in live view mode or playback mode, click on the record icon to record the live view or playback, stop at any time and the video will be saved to your local album of your mobile device
- How can I Export videos from the Everday wired kits?
Using the HD Monitor;
1. From the monitor, log into the device
2. Hover your to the top menu and Click on Playback
3. Click on "Clipping" (Scissors), select Start/End Time and click on "Keep Clipping",
4. Right-click to end the operation and click on Yes,
5. Select the files and click on Export, select device and click Export.
1. Log into your EZVIZ account and tap on the device cover picture to go to the live view page
2. From the Live View tap on the record icon and the recording will start, tap on the icon to stop the recording
3. Go back to the home page, then from the bottom right corner tap on the "more" icon, then tap on "my album"
4. Locate the video you just recorded and save it to your mobile device